REMOVE PET STAINS WITH GENESIS 950Genesis 950 is now available to purchase in 2.5 gallon cubes.
Genesis 950 is an idea cleaner for nearly every situation. Remove pet stains and odors. Clean the toughest stains from carpet, rugs and upholstery. Eliminate grease, oil and tar from concrete and pavement.
Genesis 950 works with water to break the bonds of stains. Unlike most cleaners, Genesis 950 does not just lighten the stain, it actually lifts them.
TO REMOVE GREASE, OIL & TAR FROM CONCRETE:
Genesis 950 works with water to soak into a stain and break the bonds of the stain. Once a stain's bonds have been broken, the stain can actually be lifted from the surface and removed. This makes cleaning concrete and flooring a quick and easy process. To properly remove grease and oil stains from concrete, mix 1/3 part Genesis 950 to 2/3 parts water. Apply this mixture to the stained concrete or flooring and let it soak into the surface for about 2 minutes. After it has soaked into the surface, use a push broom or scrub brush on the area. This will get the mixture into the stain and allow the bond of the stain to be broken. After scrubbing the area, power wash the surface with water and the stain will be removed. For heavier stains, the process may be repeated or the mixture may be allowed to soak on the stain for a longer duration of time.
TO REMOVE PET STAINS:
1. Clean stained area (furniture, carpet or rug) of any loose debris.
2. In a bucket, mix 1/3 part Genesis 950 to 2/3 parts warm water
3. Using a sponge, absorb the mixture of Genesis 950 and water
4. Squeeze excess mixture out of the sponge
5. With the sponge, wipe down any stained or dirtied area of the furniture, carpet or rug - do not wipe in a scrubbing manner, just gently wipe and let moisture from sponge absorb into the stain
6. Let the area you have wiped absorb the mixture - Genesis 950 is designed to work with water to soak into the stain and break the bonds of the stain, which then lift the stain from the surface. This is what will remove the stain and the smell.
7. After about 2 minutes the stain will be loosened and can be lifted from the surface
8. Empty your bucket and fill with straight water once you have cleaned all the dirty spots on your furniture, carpet or rug
9. Use a sponge with straight water to wipe off the cleaned areas
10. Allow furniture, carpet or rug to dry.
Cleaning microfiber can be a never ending challenge. There are products however that will clean your upholstery without leaving rings, or damaging your furniture. Genesis 950 is a great cleaner for microfiber. Using about 1 part Genesis 950 to 7 parts water in a bucket, and then wiping the microfiber with a wet rag will eliminate the stains without leaving marks. Genesis 950 works with water unlike other cleaners because it breaks the bonds of the stains and allows them to lift from the surface of the material. Other cleaners and water do not break this bond. Therefore, the stains are not lifted from the surface when you use anything else. Instead they follow the water and remain in the fabric. Hence the rings left behind.
2.5 Gallon cubes are long lasting and economical and can give you enough cleaning power to last for over a year!
It's also idea for commercial cleaning. Impress your clients with carpet cleaning technology that will make them want you back again and again. For serious commercial cleaners, Genesis 950 is also available in 5 gallon cubes and 30 gallon drums.
Get more info at www.genesis950.com or call 847-244-3600 to order.