How To Get Stains Out Of Clothes With Genesis 950
One of the biggest tricks in cleaning is removing hard setting spots and stains from clothing, boots and purses. Genesis 950 can take the toughest stains out of clothes. Stains that normal detergents can not break down. Whether it is food, drink spills, dirt, mud, oil, grease, tar, ink or makeup, Genesis 950 works like no other cleaner to remove these stains.
To remove stains from clothing, fabrics and purses use Genesis 950 as directed:
1. In a spray bottle, mix 1/3 part Genesis 950 to 2/3 parts water
2. Spray mixture directly on the stained area
3. Allow to soak into the stain for about 2 minutes
4. Using a soft brush or sponge, wipe mixture of Genesis 950 and water into the stain
5. Using straight water, clean the stained area
6. If the stain is not fully removed, repeat the process or increase the amount of Genesis 950 in the mixture
Genesis 950 will also clean boots and shoes - even UGGS.
To remove stains from boots and shoes use Genesis 950 as directed:
1. In a spray bottle, mix 2/3 parts water with 1/3 part Genesis 950 Concentrate
2. Mist the boots/shoes where they have been affected by water or salt stains
3. Let the mixture soak into the boots/shoes
4. Lightly brush the mixture into the stain
5. Brush off the residue with clean water
6. Dry the area with a terry cloth towel or rag
Genesis 950 works so well because when combined with water, it actually becomes absorbed by the stain. Once the stain has absorbed the mixture of Genesis 950, it will actually break down the bonds of the stain. Only by breaking the bonds of a stain can that stain be lifted and removed.
Order Genesis 950 on line at www.genesis950.com