|Order online at www.genesis950.com|
Genesis 950 is the only cleaner you'll need this fall to keep your home clean. As a surfactant based cleaner, Genesis 950 works with water to make stains water soluble. When this happens, the bonds of a stain are broken and the stain can then be lifted from the surface.
HOW TO PROPERLY CLEAN CARPETS
|Bissell Pro Heat|
When cleaning pet stains, the higher setting is the most desirable. When using Genesis 950 at this setting, the machine will take a higher amount of solution. Slowly go over the carpet releasing the mixture. After you have gone over the carpet, allow the mixture of Genesis 950 and water to sit for about 30 - 40 minutes. This will give the solution ample time to soak into the carpet and padding to break down the stains. After that time period has passed, select the "Rinse" setting and go back over the carpet. This setting will only release fresh water onto the carpet. In doing so, the fresh water will flush out everything that has been broken down and extract it from the carpet. If the carpet has not been cleaned for sometime, this water may come back almost black. If this happens, repeat rinsing until the water starts to come back clear.
|Bissell 2 In 1|
Other carpet cleaning machines have what is refereed to as a 2 in 1 tank. The Bissell Powerlift is an excellent machine with this type of system. This tank allows you to mix both the cleaning solution and the water in 1 tank. Typically, these tanks have a fill line as to how high you should fill the tank with solution, with the remaining space for clean water. With Genesis 950, you can follow the same guidelines for mixing solution and water, or you can increase the amount of Genesis 950 based on the stain type. For general cleaning, 1/3 950 to 2/3 water is perfect. This will break down surface stains, protect your padding and give a clean scent to your carpet. For heavier stains, or really bad pet odor, this ratio can be increased to a 50/50 mix. Once the tank is filled, go over the carpet. Allow this mixture to sit in the carpet for about 30 - 40 minutes to properly break down stains, odors, bacteria, dirt and dust. After that time has elapsed, fill the tank with ONLY clean water. Go over the entire area nice and slow. The clean water with rinse and flush out the stains that have been broken down. If you see your return water coming back black, you might want to rinse multiple times until the water begins to come back clear.
Carpet cleaning machines can also be rented at hardware and department stores. Typically, these machines have a 2 in 1 tank system allowing you to mix the solution and water in one tank. Again, you can mix the 950 to water from as low as 1/3 950 & 2/3 water, to as much as a 50/50 mix between the two. One of the keys with Genesis 950 is to never go higher than a 50/50 mix. It is water that activates Genesis 950. Because of this, having more Genesis 950 than water can actually lessen the cleaning impact.
REMOVING PET STAINS
|Everything Home Life Genesis 950 Review|
|The Small Things By Bre Genesis 950 Review|
- Vinegar - Vinegar is one of the most widely recommended agents for cleaning pet stains. While it is in fact a good, natural cleaner, it should NEVER be used for pet stains. Vinegar is a natural acid with a pH balance of 2. The acidity does help it break down stains. The problem however with pet owners is that same acidic base which can break down stains.
- Enzymes - Enzymes are hailed for their natural ability to break down stains. Enzymes are everywhere. The human body has them as well. The most notable are enzymes in the digestive system. These enzymes break down food to help the digestive process. Enzymes in the stomach react to food being ingested. While they can break down food, they don't break down the stomach lining. Enzymes perform specific tasks based on their function. This is important to understand. Enzymes will only work properly if they are in the right environment to perform. This holds true with pet stains. Enzymatic cleaners might be able to clean partial portions of pet stains, but they can not completely remove them because of variations in the environment. The diet of the pet, room temperature, previously exposed chemicals on the area being cleaning, expiration date of the enzyme and so on impact an enzyme's ability to function. Nor do enzymes contain the ability to remove the odor. They do not kill the bacteria that causes the odor. In fact, many people will notice odors returning after a few days. Sometimes, worse than it had previously been.
- Household Cleaners - There are all sorts of problems using these types of cleaners. Some are notorious for discoloring carpet and creating an orange/pink tint to your carpet. Others might mask the odor briefly but not actually remove the stain or smell permanently. Soap based cleaners actually make the stains worse as the soaps attract more dirt and grime to the area. These types of cleaners leave behind a grayish tint.
|Organic Sunshine Genesis 950 Review|
KITCHEN CLEANINGKitchen cleaning with traditional cleaners can leave behind toxins that can touch food and surface areas where food is prepared. This is another perk to Genesis 950. Being a green cleaner, it will not leave behind harmful chemicals. As an all purpose cleaner, Genesis 950 can tackle all your kitchen cleaning needs.
|Leaked Meat In Freezer|
|Greasy Stove Tops|
Easily remove grease, oil and food buildup on stove tops and inside over. Spray the area with the desired mixing ratio, allow to sit, then rinse with a clean sponge. With Genesis 950, buildup that typically requires harsh scrubbing can typically wipe up with no effort.
|Stove Top Cleaned In Making Time Review|
1) Dirty burner with old build up and burn marks
2) The burner is sprayed with a mixture of 1/3 Genesis 950 and 2/3 water and allowed to sit. This allows the mixture to break down the stained area.
3) The burner has been wiped down
4) Using a sponge, the excess broken down stain is lifted leaving the burner in stark comparison to it's original state.
You can read the full review at Making Time.
|Microwave Cleaned In A2Z Review|
One of the most stubborn cleaning projects can be the microwave. Cleaning inside the cube can be difficult, however with Genesis 950 simply spray the mixture on the walls, let it sit for a minute, then wipe down the inside. In this review by A2Z Reviews, you can see the difference.
|Stainless Steel Microwave|
The exterior appliances can also be cleaned with Genesis 950. Make stainless steel sparkle again. Remove smudges, fingerprints, splatter marks and more simply by spraying the surface with a mixture of Genesis 950 and water and wiping down.
|Tile Floor Cleaned By Beautifully BellaFaith|
Tile floors can be cleaned using Genesis 950 as well. This can be done a number of ways. The solution can be mixed with water and used in a steam cleaning machine, the floor can be mopped with the solution, or the surface can be hand cleaned using a towel or rag. Genesis 950 is highly effective at cleaning tile as it can easily get into the pores where dirt and grime have built up. It also makes cleaning grout a simple task. Perhaps the best way to clean tile is using the Genesis 950 & water mixture in a spray bottle, spraying the tile, letting it sit for a few minutes, then wiping down with a rag.
|Tile Floor Cleaned With Genesis 950|
When using the method described with a spray bottle and a rag to wipe up the loosened grime, the results are evident. A relatively clean looking floor will really show it's dirty side when cleaned with Genesis 950. In this example, a tile floor, which looked clean with the eye, actually revealed how dirty it really was. The Genesis 950 was able to get into the pores of the tile and grout, break down the trapped dirt and grime and bring it to the surface. The rag demonstrates just how much can be removed from a "clean" tile floor when used.
|Clean tubs, toilets and sinks|
|Shower cleaned by Chronically Content|
Tubs and showers are a pain to clean. Soap scum, water buildup, rust stains and stains that run off of packaging left in the shower can make the facility undesirable. Depending on how long the stain has been there, simply spray, allow to sit and wipe off. Older stains and marks may take a little extra elbow grease, but Genesis 950 can add a big hand in breaking down the stains to make your job easier. Not only does it help with the shower and tub, but as you clean, it will also help break down debris in the drainage system. If you are an environmentalist, you will also be happy to hear you are not putting any hazardous chemicals into the drainage system.
|Bathroom Sink Fixture Cleaned By Chronically Content|
|Bathroom Sink Cleaned With Genesis 950|
|Shower Head Fixture Cleaned With Genesis 950|
Bathroom shower heads can be easily cleaned with Genesis 950. Simply remove the shower head, spray with the mixture of Genesis 950 and water and allow to sit. Scrub off the water buildup and mold. Pour a little Genesis 950 right into the shower head and run water through the fixture to get better water pressure and a thoroughly clean shower head.
|Couch Stains Cleaned By The Small Things|